Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It Was Carnival... And I Stayed Home... And Cried

I think I'll be vex for a while that I didn't play mas this year and its all because of Benjai! And just because I am an extremely proud Trini, Carnival finished only last night and Trinidad's pulse is still thundering at it's mas playing pace, here's my favorite Groovy contender. Ah sorry boy Kes but you eh deserve dat win!


Can you imagine chippin' dong de road to dis sweet melody?!?! I'm ashamed of myself! In better times I literally LIVE for meh mas but I couldn't get my ass in gear and burn off this 32 extra lbs I've put on so I opted out of prancing down the streets of Port of Spain in little more than a bikini, a string of beads and a handful of feathers... Shameful!!! :(

When I feel bad about it I look at this picture for inspiration to get back to this form for de Cyahneeval 2012!



Me not so long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment