Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Halloween Cookies

These were some of the Halloween line up last year :)


Witch Fingers 


Close-up of the putrid nails.


Elvis lives!!! From the dead celebrity collection.


Lucille Ball. This was the mock up, didn't take a pic of the final product :(


Ghostly brood.


The badass Hell's Angel ghost of the bunch.


And that's his initiation tattoo.


Happy lil spooker :)


The Smurfette of the bunch.


This was my favorite! Was really happy with how the stone work came out :D


Blood sucking cretinous super cuteness!


These are the halfway completed miniature eyeballs I effed up my hands with! I drew on irises and veins further to what you see here. Bagged them and they sold out in a couple of minutes every time I put them out :)


Pressed skulls.


This is what I did night after night after night after I first took the "sample" mini eye balls in to the store. Thought they'd be a cute way to sample but one person ordered a couple of bags and then their band wagon got jumped on :)


There were loads more but the only camera I have with me here in Trinidad is the one on my blackberry and the pictures it takes don't do the work any justice, so I just didn't take pictures at this point.











No comments:

Post a Comment